Friday, August 10, 2012

Just a sec

Rough week for getting the blogging done.  Have been training my own horses, teaching lessons, setting up house sitting, and sewing in the few minutes of free time.  Have to hurry back to all the things piling up, our irrigation is clogged, again, and the pastures need water, but a quick note about the sewing before I go.

Sometimes an idea just takes hold and won't let go, no matter how difficult or trying.  That was Wintersong, my latest creation.  He is an adorable dragon, but the pattern took a week to think through, and a day and a half of sewing to put together just right.  Finally, though, I can go back outside to work on what needs to be done here with a lighter heart.  I have finally finished something!



More later, I promise.

BlytheLea L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Write: Part I

For the last few months, nearly a year in fact, I've been struggling like I never have before with my writing.  The months spent buried ...