Friday, November 1, 2013

NaNoWriMo Test 1





It's official.  I've joined NaNoWriMo.  I'll admit, the idea of writing 50,000 words doesn't frighten me, but doing it on a time schedule, well, that adds a bit of spice.  If I truly want to be a writer, I need to know what it's like to write on a deadline.  Should be fun.  Sherlock Holmes shoots holes in his wall when he's bored, I join writing competitions.  Or riding ones, depends on what the season is.  But seeing as the last show I did, I put on, well, it's a long time until spring.  Here's to a fun time to all, and good luck to all those who need it!  Myself included.  However, these precious few words are taking from the final number tally goal.  And if I'm going to be wasting time, I should really be doing it with my horses.

Keep rambling on, world.

BlytheLea

http://cfiles.nanowrimo.org/nano-2013/files/2013/09/2013-Participant-Facebook-Profile.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Write: Part I

For the last few months, nearly a year in fact, I've been struggling like I never have before with my writing.  The months spent buried ...