Friday, October 3, 2014

A First Time for Everything

So this is a first.  I can't come up with anything to write about.  Does this mean I'm having writer's block?  That would definitely be a first.  I know this will come off as incredibly pretentious, and I don't mean it that way, but my writing has always felt something like Mozart.  He didn't sit down a meticulously plan, he just let the ideas flow.  That's how I like to write.  I'm not a fan for plot lines and in depth character arcs before I write.  I just let that happen.  Is it a flaw?  Possibly, but really, at this point, I've decided to embrace what and who I am, so if it works, it works.  

Look at that, I managed a whole paragraph.  That was better than I thought I'd be getting today. And then my dog goes and wraps himself up in a chair.  Must deal with one crisis at a time.

For anyone wondering, dogs love Starbucks.  Ask for a puppy whip or a puppy-ccino.  It'll make their day.

Here's hoping for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Write: Part I

For the last few months, nearly a year in fact, I've been struggling like I never have before with my writing.  The months spent buried ...